Many women wish to have a head full of long, flowing, curly hair and for some, they thought this would never amount to anything more than a dream. However, there is great news, if you are a person who wishes to change their straight hair and turn it into curly, beautiful hair. The solution is simple – curly Indian Remy hair.
Why Should You Choose Curly Indian Hair?
There are many reason why a person should chose to use curly Indian Remy hair.
- Indian Remy hair is not processed and can be worth either straight or curly.
- Indian Remy hair can be easily colored and styled.
- Indian Remy hair is the highest quality product available on the market and is treated delicately and with great care from the time it is donated until the time it is given to the customer.
- Indian Remy hair can be styled in various ways, among which is curly and you will be sure to enjoy the beautiful full-bodied curls which can be obtained and styled in whatever way you can dream up.
- Curly Indian hair is perfect for sewn in weaves and extensions and will match your natural hair perfectly.
- The naturally full body of curly Indian hair makes this hair texture the most versatile of any other hair extensions available on the market today.
- Indian hair extensions can be worn straight, flat ironed, or curled with rollers or a curling iron and you can change your style daily, depending on the occasion and what you are in the mood for that day.
- Indian Hair is the most versatile and popular on the market today.
Helpful Fact and Tips about Indian Hair
Choosing the right make of hair extensions can be a daunting task and overwhelm a lot of people. It is important to note, in today’s market there are a lot of suppliers who claim they have the highest quality products available and even more important of, as the consumer, to know what you should be looking for before you decide what product to purchase.
- Many suppliers today claim to have “virgin”, “real”, “premium Remy ” or “full cuticle” Indian hair. The fact of the matter is, sadly, most suppliers are providing their customers with Chinese or blended animal hair that has been processed and is not top of the line quality. A lot of suppliers even go as far as to chemically treat, texture and process their hair, and then proceed to sell it as “naturally” textured.
- There are a lot of terms which often float around regarding Indian hair and unless you are familiar with the terms, you may as well be hearing another language. Some of the terms which you should become familiar with are “Remy” and “Full Cuticle.” “Remy” or “Full Cuticle Hair” means the hair has very health cuticle. The cuticles are intact and all of them are flowing in the same direction from the root of the hair to the tip of the hair. You will find hair is typically of “Remy” quality when it has been collected directly from a woman’s head and has been cut while held in a ponytail, so none of the hair strands fall to the floor. Due to the great care which is involved in the “Remy” collection process, only “Remy” hair can guarantee all of the hair cuticles will stay aligned and the hair will be more manageable and have far less tangles in it – if any at all. True “Remy” hair lasts for a long time and can be reused over and over again. “Remy” hair can also be colored, ironed, flat ironed, and even curled, just as if it were your very own hair.